Find A Food Drop-Off Location Near You!
Food Drop-Off Locations
You may bring food donations to our Santa Rosa warehouse, Monday-Friday,
8:00 am to 4:30 pm. For a list of alternate drop-off locations, please
Click on the map below for an interactive search feature or for a
PDF list of drop-off sites.
Please call ahead to confirm business hours and site information.
Our most needed items are:
- Tuna & Canned Meat
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Soups & Chili
- Rice & Dry Beans
- Canned Fruits & Vegetables
- Granola Bars
Some general guidelines:
- Avoid glass items, which can break.
- Avoid perishable items like dairy, meat, chicken, fish, and fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Check that items are still within their “Use before” date.
- We can only accept unopened items. We can accept opened packages if the internal packaging is still intact.